Country Launcher USA H/F
Within Sales, your goal will be to develop and implement market strategies in collaboration with other departments, such as marketing, product and customer support. To do this, you will lead regular cross-functional meetings involving the VP of Sales and the co-founders to develop strategy.
Your mission in this?
Analyze, adapt and deploy our strategy in the US
- Drive the business vision and translate it into a concrete action plan to drive overall growth by meeting and exceeding quotas and performance indicators.
- Ensure Teamstarter's vision, brand and strategy are communicated, interconnected, understood and embraced by customers and potential partners.
- Oversee the development of sales opportunity initiatives, maximizing revenue and profit levels.
- Recruit, coach and grow the team to be best in class. Lead by example to ensure continued motivation.
- Find innovative solutions to exceed expectations or fill potential gaps.
- Provide world-class pipeline management with leads received from the marketing team or by prospecting the market using various methods to reach C-level executives, such as phone, email, CRM tools, etc.
- Proactively anticipate industry opportunities and needs through a compelling process.
- Close the first few deals
You have a true hunter's mentality and a passion for building relationships with customers and partners. You are able to interpret subtle signals sent by customers and respond with advanced Teamstarter features.
You are passionate about social issues and digital transformation. You have strong organizational skills, perseverance, autonomy, curiosity and ambition.
You are willing to work shifted hours (2pm-10pm) in connection with the US.
You are a natural leader, but also a team player. You strive for excellence and maintain a positive attitude.
You have experience in successfully closing complex sales as well as strategic and critical thinking leadership that generates world-class credibility and contributes to an industry leading position.
Why should you fall in love with this job?
What we offer:
Experience in a fast growing company (SaaS business, future scale-up...)
A customer experience (CSM, onboarding, account management, sales...)
A real mastery of our HR topics: collective intelligence, employee engagement, initiative leverage...
- Remuneration between 65k and 75k fixed (depending on profile) + variable 🤑
- Alan mutual insurance company
- Reimbursement of 50% of the transport title 🚇
- Complete autonomy in the way you work
- An empowering framework that offers the possibility to progress 📈
- 2 days of telecommuting per week
- Join a fast-growing team that is expected to triple its workforce by 2023 ✍️
EVIDENCE: 👉 The opportunity to do ½ day a month for a solidarity action!
- Business Developer
- Statut à distance
- Télétravail hybride
Au delà d'une culture d'entreprise forte, Teamstarter propose de multiples avantages comme :
🚀 Un budget de 20€ mensuel pour te permettre de créer, financer et réaliser des projets de ton choix au sein de Teamstarter
🖥 2 jours de Télétravail par semaine
😊 Carte Swile
🗓 Entre 8 et 10 jours de RTT par an
💚 Mutuelle Alan
🚇 Remboursement de 50% du titre de transport
💪 Une complète autonomie dans ta façon de travailler
📈 Un cadre responsabilisant qui offre la possibilité de progresser
🤩 Evidemment : la possibilité de faire ½ journée par mois pour une action solidaire!
Country Launcher USA H/F
Téléchargement du formulaire de candidature
Vous travaillez déjà chez Teamstarter ?
Recrutons ensemble pour trouver votre prochain collègue.